- INGREDIENTS: Sweet and juicy Ajwa Dates, ORIGIN: UAE,
- High in DIETARY FIBRE Improves your digestive health by preventing constipation and helps in weight management. Dates keep you satiated for longer and prevent overeating,
- EXCELLENT NATURAL SWEETENER - Dates are a good source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar in fruits. This makes them a great snack for sweet cravings and an ENERGY BOOSTER. Date syrup can also be made using these dates and be used instead of sugar in all dishes.
- DIABETIC-FRIENDLY SNACK: Help to regulate blood sugar because of their low glycemic index.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Dates are rich in antioxidants. Keeps the cells healthy and helps to reduce inflammation.
- HEART-HEALTHY: Ajwa Dates are rich in polyunsaturated fats which helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- HOW MUCH TO EAT? Recommended to have approximately 28g daily. You can mix them up with other nuts and seeds like almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds for added benefits
- HOW TO EAT? Snack on Ajwa Dates at any time of the day! Toss them up in salads and your favourite meals. Add them to smoothies, oatmeals as a natural sweetener.
- Recommended for PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN as well
customers are viewing this product