- 21 NUTRITIOUS SUPERFOODS: Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Hazelnuts, Brazilnuts, Pista Kernel, Pecans, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax seeds, Watermelon seeds, Chia seeds, Sesame seeds, Goji Berries, Cranberries, Black Raisin, Green Raisin, Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Dried Kiwi, Black currant, Dried Dates,
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: With a variety of vitamins and minerals, the Antioxidant Mix helps to boost the immune system. Nuts are anti-inflammatory which makes them a great snacking choice for a healthy lifestyle
- RICH IN PROTEIN: Plant-based protein which provides essential amino acids that helps with metabolism, helps eliminate toxins, supports heart health and builds immunity.
- RICH IN DIETARY FIBRE: Improves your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements.
- SOURCE OF VITAMIN C: An antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Keeps the body heart-positive and healthy!
- SOURCE OF VITAMIN E: Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes, and strengthen the body's natural defence against illness and builds immunity.
- ZERO TRANSFATS: The Antioxidant Mix is heart-positive and does not increase the bad cholesterol levels in the body
- HOW TO EAT: Eat the Antioxidant Mix as a snack at any time of the day! Top it up on salads, oats, muesli or add it to your favourite meal for a nutritious, nutty crunch! A great option for lunch boxes for children too!
- HOW MUCH TO EAT: Daily consumption of 28g (1 oz. approx) or a handful is recommended daily to get the maximum benefits of these superfoods
customers are viewing this product