- Origin- Nashik, India
- Taste- Sweet and fruity in taste.
- High Fibre - Approx 4g in 100g raisins. Satiating - Helps in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C which improve skin health, boost immunity and fight infections from the body.
- Rich in potassium (749mg in 100g Raisins) which help to reduce acidity and remove toxins from the system.
- Used as a garnishing for many dishes like kheer, biryani, pulao, salads etc.
- Raisins can be added to smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt or in baking cookies, cakes, muffins
customers are viewing this product