- We use Sanora Almonds, which are larger than the regular size almonds and lighter in colour.
- Taste- Fresh, Crunchy and Sweet
- rich in Protein, with almost 20 g of protein in 100 g, which helps in building muscle and strength.
- Rich in Healthy Fats or Monounsaturated Fats - help in regulating blood sugar and heart health.
- Rich in Vitamin E, which builds the body's immune system and helps to fight viral infections.
- Traditionally eaten in the morning after being soaked overnight, along with other nuts like walnuts.
- great vegan source of making almond butter, almond milk, without compromising on any nutrition.
- great additions to smoothies, salads, oatmeal, yogurt. They can be used to garnish dishes as well.
- All natural, No added preservatives, Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Keto-friendly
customers are viewing this product