- We use W240 cashew which is jumbo in size,
- Fresh, Crunchy and Nutty texture,
- Rich in 'monounsaturated' or good fats. These fats are good for the heart and help to reduce bad cholesterol. Help to reduce the LDL or 'bad cholesterol'.
- Source of magnesium (20% of Daily value)- helps in the development of bones, muscle and tissues and boosts immunity.
- High Fibre - Satiating - Helps in weight management.
- Eat it as it as a snack! Or use it to garnish dishes. Cashews are also added to curries to make them rich and thick
- a great vegan source to make cashew butter, cashew cheese, cashew milk.
- All natural, No added preservatives, Keto-friendly, Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free,
|Country of Manufacture/Origin||India|
|Date of Expiry||6 months|
|Safety Information||Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.|
|Name & Address of Manufacturer||DRB Foods Pvt. Ltd
C-80, DDA Sheds, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi - 110020, INDIA
Based on 1 review
Cashew Nuts - 200 g