All orders will take 3-5 working days to be delivered depending on the pin code. For all orders above Rs.350, delivery is free.
Deliveries will be done by our riders or our courier partner Delhivery. Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an email from Nutty Gritties along with the tracking details of your order.
Nutty Gritties cannot accept returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer.
Nutty Gritties will accept exchange purchased through the website www.nuttygritties.com, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition. All the refunds would be in the form of store credit only.
- Buyer has to inform Nutty Gritties of his/her intention to exchange the damaged/expired products within 48 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address. For damaged/expired products, images of the product along with batch number must be emailed to Nutty Gritties on firstname.lastname@example.org
-Exchange orders are to be sent back to the following address:
DRB Foods Pvt. Ltd.
C-80 DDA Sheds, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi 110020
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You cannot cancel the order and demand refund once the order is successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases, and refund will be in the form of store credit:
- If the buyer does not get the delivery of the ordered products within 30 days if Nutty Gritties fails to ship the ordered products.
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn't like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn't match his or her expectations. No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
- Non- availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
- Refusal to accept products
- Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself.
- Force majeure event
- In case the product has undergone any tampering by the customer
All emails in this regard are to be sent to email@example.com