- INGREDIENTS: Raw Brazil Nuts, ORIGIN: Brazil, South America,
- RICH IN SELENIUM: Selenium is an essential mineral for the body for thyroid, boosts immunity and promotes cell growth. Highly recommended for those with Thyroid problems.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Keeps the cells healthy and helps to reduce inflammation.
- HEART-HEALTHY: Brazil Nuts are rich in polyunsaturated fats which helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- PROTEIN-PACKED: (28g serving size-) Protein is important for the growth of bones, muscles and it boosts metabolism.
- High in DIETARY FIBRE:- Improves your digestive health by preventing constipation and helps in weight management. Nuts keep you satiated for longer and prevent overeating.
- ENERGY-BOOSTING snack: Nuts are a powerhouse of omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids and anti-oxidants that increase energy levels.
- HOW MUCH TO EAT? Recommended to have approximately 28g daily (2-3 pcs of Brazil nuts). You can mix them up with other nuts and seeds like almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds for added benefits
- HOW TO EAT? Snack on Brazil nut
customers are viewing this product