California Almonds- 1kg
- Taste- Fresh, Crunchy and Sweet,
- rich in Protein, with almost 20 g of protein in 100 g, which helps in building muscle and strength,
- Rich in healthy fats or monounsaturated fats - they are heart-friendly.
- Rich in Vitamin E, which builds the body's immune system and helps to fight viral infections
- Traditionally eaten in the morning after being soaked overnight, along with other nuts like walnuts
- A great vegan source of making almond butter, almond milk, without compromising on any nutrition.
- great additions to smoothies, salads, oatmeal, yogurt. They can be used to garnish dishes as well
- All-natural, No added preservatives, Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Keto-friendly