- Origin- California, USA.
- Taste- Fresh, Crunchy and Nutty texture. Sweeter in taste than regular walnuts.
- great source of plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids, with almost 2.5g in a 28g of walnuts, which promotes heart health.
- High in Dietary Fibre - Approx 7g in 100g walnuts. Satiating - Helps in weight management.
- They have zero cholesterol and are heart positive. Walnuts actually help in reducing cholesterol levels.
- They boost brain health.
- Walnuts can be eaten in the morning after being soaked overnight, along with other nuts like almonds.
- Walnuts are a very popular baking ingredient in cakes, cookies, muffins.
- All natural, No added preservatives, Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free, Keto-friendly
customers are viewing this product