- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN: Plant-based protein which provides essential amino acids that helps with metabolism
- RICH IN DIETARY FIBRE: High Fibre - Satiating, they prevent overeating and keep the body fuller for longer,
- ZERO TRANSFAT: Pistachio kernels are heart-positive
- HAPPY SNACKING: Pistachio kernels can be eaten as a crunchy, snack at any time of the day.
- TOPPING, COOKING AND BAKING: They are a great topping for salads, oats, yogurts, Indian desserts like kheer. They add a nutty crunch to all meals.
- HOW MUCH TO EAT: Daily consumption of 28g (60 pieces in 28g) or a handful is recommended daily to get the maximum benefits of these superfoods
|Country of Manufacture/Origin||India|
|Date of Expiry||12 months|
|Safety Information||Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.|
|Name & Address of Manufacturer||DRB Foods Pvt. Ltd
C-80, DDA Sheds, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi - 110020, INDIA
Based on 1 review
Postal were good oil free and crispy.
Happy with the product